Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By booking a stay at Hideaway Cottage you are agreeing to the terms & conditions below.
- All bookings require a 50% deposit within 7 days of your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 8 weeks before your stay at Hideaway Cottage. If you wish you can pay the whole amount in full.
- If you make a booking within 8 weeks of your visit, payment must be made in full within 5 days of your reservation.
- Payment by BACs is preferred –
sort code: 40-34-18
account no: 224 782 93.
(If you need to pay by cheque please get in touch)
- For week long bookings, the cottage is available to you from 3pm on Saturday until 10am on the following Saturday. For weekend breaks, the cottage is available to you from 3pm on Friday until 10am on Monday.
- If you cancel your booking within 8 weeks of your visit we reserve the right to keep 50% of your booking fee unless we are able to rent the cottage for the period of your booking in which case we will make a refund. If you cancel with less than 6 weeks until your visit we reserve the right to keep the whole booking fee unless we are able to rent the cottage for the period of your booking in which case we will make a refund based on the amount of new bookings for that period that we have been able to secure.
- The cottage is only suitable and equipped for a maximum of two people. Small babies are allowed but because of the layout of the cottage and the open staircase we do not allow toddlers and small children.
- Pets are not allowed at the cottage.
- Hideaway Cottage is strictly no smoking. We would prefer it if you didn’t smoke at all but if you must please do so outside at the side of the cottage and clear up any cigarette ends and matches etc.
- Linen, towels, electricity and coal are included in the cost of the cottage. Logs are available nearby from the garage at the roundabout on the A171.
- We appreciate that accidents do happen such as broken wine glasses etc but any significant damage or breakages must be paid for by the customer. Please contact us directly if you need to discuss any breakages. Personal belongings are at the holidaymakers risk at all times. No responsibility can be accepted for any losses or damages.
- Cars may be parked temporarily outside of the cottage for loading and unloading. After which please park in either of the places marked on the downloadable map of Iburndale on the location & contact page out of consideration for the residents of Iburndale. Please do not block anyone’s drive way.
- The use of the accommodation, equipment and amenities at Hideaway Cottage is entirely at the users risk and no responsibility can be accepted for any injury.
- It is important that you only place items in the blue recycling wheely bin which are permitted. Please read the information in the cottages welcome pack carefully. DO NOT PUT GLASS, FOOD OR ANY OTHER PROHIBITED ITEMS IN THE BLUE RECYCLING BIN. If you do, we may be fined £100 in which case we will charge you the amount of the fine plus an administration charge of £20.